Covid-19 – Health Pass:
- From Monday the 9th of August 2021, the presentation of a valid health pass in the form of a QR code (paper or digital version) is mandatory to access the catering services of the hotel Sezz : our Michelin-starred restaurant and its terrace, breakfast buffet, our bar Dom Perignon and the service by the pool.
- Please note that children under 12 years old are not concerned by this measure.
- Please note that minors over 12 years old will be involved only from the 30th of September 2021.
To enjoy our catering services, you must show us at least of these documents :
- Proof of a completed covid-19 vaccination programme (7 days after the second shot for two-shot vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca); 4 weeks after the shot for one-shot vaccines (Johnson & Johnson); 7 days after the shot for vaccines administered to people who have already had COVID-19 (only one dose is necessary)
- A negative PCR or antigenic test taken within the last 48 hours
- A recovery certificate from COVID-19, attested by a positive PCR or antigen test result, at least 15 days and no more than 6 months old
The well-being and safety of our guests and employees has been a priority for us at Hotel Sezz Saint-Tropez. We are now introducing a number of preventive and protective measures based on the recommendations of the French Government, in order to protect visitors to the hotel and restaurant.
Sezz Saint-Tropez is also an exceptional place, hosted by an unspoilt nature, with “cocooning” and very private rooms with gardens and terraces, unique areas made with aisles around the pool and terraces around the bar and the restaurant, and ensure a complete safety stay and appropriate to the current situation.
Sezz Saint-Tropez has designated a Covid-19 referent who ensures the implementation of measures (list below) and the training of our team.
- Masks are compulsory for our employees
- On demand, masks are available for our guests
- Hand sanitizer dispenses are available at points of contact for our customers and employees
- Our establishment is regularly disinfected using virus-killing agents and with dry steam
- Contact surfaces (handles, power switches, counters etc.) are regularly disinfected with a virus-killing agent
- Prior to your stay, we will send you an email prompting you to fill out all the information needed for check-in, along with some additional details that will help us make your stay as safe and enjoyable as possible
- Valet parking is provided with strict rules in place. Vehicles are disinfected before and after each use
- The shuttle service will be maintained with strict rules in place
- Digitized copies of our menus (restaurant, bar, pool, rooms and room-directory) are viewed using dedicated QR codes (printed copies are also available)
- Around the pool, distancing around the deckchairs are naturally respected
- At the Spa, the treatments rooms are disinfected and the laundry is changed automatically after each use
- The turn-down service is maintained with strict rules, except if the client does not want, he can inform the hotel
We thank you in advance for trusting Sezz Saint-Tropez and we are truly happy to welcome you for an unforgettable stay!
See you very soon,
The Colette Team