The well-being and safety of our guests and employees has been a priority for us at Hotel Sezz Saint-Tropez. We are now introducing a number of preventive and protective measures based on the recommendations of the French Government, in order to protect visitors to the hotel and restaurant.
Sezz Saint-Tropez is also an exceptional place, hosted by an unspoilt nature, with “cocooning” and very private rooms with gardens and terraces, unique areas made with aisles around the pool and terraces around the bar and the restaurant, and ensure a complete safety stay and appropriate to the current situation.
Sezz Saint-Tropez has designated a Covid-19 referent who ensures the implementation of measures (list below) and the training of our team.
- Masks are compulsory for our employees
- On demand, masks are available for our guests
- Hand sanitizer dispenses are available at points of contact for our customers and employees
- Our establishment is regularly disinfected using virus-killing agents and with dry steam
- Contact surfaces (handles, power switches, counters etc.) are regularly disinfected with a virus-killing agent
- Prior to your stay, we will send you an email prompting you to fill out all the information needed for check-in, along with some additional details that will help us make your stay as safe and enjoyable as possible
- Valet parking is provided with strict rules in place. Vehicles are disinfected before and after each use
- The shuttle service will be maintained with strict rules in place
- Digitized copies of our menus (restaurant, bar, pool, rooms and room-directory) are viewed using dedicated QR codes (printed copies are also available)
- Around the pool, distancing around the deckchairs are naturally respected
- At the Spa, the treatments rooms are disinfected and the laundry is changed automatically after each use
- The turn-down service is maintained with strict rules, except if the client does not want, he can inform the hotel
SCHEDULES AND CONDITIONS OF THE HOTEL SERVICES
From the 21st of May to the 8th of June 2021 included – curfew at 09:00 pm:
Restaurant Colette and Bar Sezz by Dom Perignon:
- The hotel’s guests may enjoy our restaurant Colette and its bar Dom Pérignon (inside and outside) without any restrictions, even after the curfew at 09:00 pm. This, also applies for the breakfast, lunch (menu « by the pool) and for the gastronomic dinner. The maximum number of people allowed per table is 6. Our guests must stay seated (bar terrace and inside the restaurant).
- The non-hotel’s guests with a reservation at the restaurant are very welcomed from 06:30 pm to 08:30 pm for a dinner at our gastronomic restaurant as well as at the pool’s terrace. This, also applies for the breakfast, lunch (menu « by the pool). The maximum number of people allowed per table is 6. Our guests must stay seated (bar terrace and outside of the restaurant). Non-hotel’s guests are not allowed inside the restaurant and bar.
Spa Sezz by Cinq Mondes :
- The hammam and the Jacuzzi remain closed. No restrictions concerning the treatment rooms.
From the 9th of June 2021 – The curfew is extended to 11:00 pm:
Restaurant Colette et Bar Sezz by Dom Pérignon :
- Our restaurant Colette and our bar Dom Pérignon welcome you within our usual opening times. The maximum number of people allowed per table is 6. Our guests must stay seated (bar terrace and inside the restaurant).
Spa Sezz by Cinq Mondes :
- The hammam and the Jacuzzi are opened to our guests.
From the 30th of June 2021:
- All our services will be opened without any particular restrictions except the individual’s protection measures (social distancing, face mask).
We thank you in advance for trusting Sezz Saint-Tropez and we are truly happy to welcome you for an unforgettable stay!
See you very soon,
The Colette Team